Monday, September 9, 2013

26 Weeks!

Wow! It seems like this pregnancy is going by SO fast!! Mainly because we have been so busy...I just hope I can get everything done in time before December gets here =)
How Far Along: 26 weeks 6 days
Size of baby: 14 inches long & 2 lbs.
Weight gain so far: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing regular & some maternity clothes. 
Gender: Baby girl! I have another ultrasound this week but we have already decided on a name so I hope it stays that way =)
Movement: Very visible even to Greyson...his eyes get big & he opens his mouth, it's so funny
Sleep: A little more uncomfortable but it could be because we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor...
 Symptoms: Heartburn here & there
What I miss: Being able to lift & carry heavier things...it has been hard trying to move & not being able to do as much
Cravings: Still like the sweet stuff! 
Best Moment this week: Greyson felt the baby kick (he didn't like it) & we have been moving into our new house all week...also had a GREAT moving sale & got rid of TONS of stuff
What I am looking forward to: Getting the rest of our items moved to the house & finally sleeping there. I go to Indiana on Saturday!!!! =)

After all this moving, I am ready for a break. It has been nice that we can do a little at a time but now I'm just ready to be done! I can't wait to visit my friends coming up this weekend & then move on to visiting family. I am excited for Greyson to meet his great-grandparents for the first time & for my mom to come back with me to help get the house set up. It will be a great month!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!