Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'm a CEO!


Hey ya'll! I've jumped into the world of marketing & business ownership. My husband had to do a LOT of encouraging & a little pushing for me to jump on board....but I did it. 

If you follow me on facebook, you know by now, I have fallen in love with a new skin care line. 
It happens to be the #1 skin care brand in the USA right now!! It's the fastest growing in Canada & is launching into Australia. 

Want to know more? 
I will be sharing tips, tricks & some before & afters RIGHT here on my blog! This is a new business venture for me, but only because I knew getting products at a discount wasn't all that it could offer me. This is changing lives left & right. Skin solutions? check. Aging backwards? check. SAHM status? check check. Home business? check! 

I love some good skin care. I love being at home with my kids. I love sharing great products with other people. I don't ever want to miss a moment. 
In this season of my life I am a young mother, wife, & now a business owner! This company allows me to do life on my terms & be the mom & care giver I need to be. 

Check back here for offers & NEW product launches. 
Comment if you have questions or want to know more! 💕






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!