Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spreading the News!

It's official!
Most people now know about our little bean...or beanette
ultrasound at 9 wks 

We had such fun telling our parents, family & friends. I can honestly say I'm glad we didn't wait any longer. My parents had to keep it a secret for about a week & even that was almost too hard.
Of course, Matt's parents had "known all along". In fact his dad predicted it about a month before we told. He gave Matt every opportunity to tell the news, but it wouldn't work!
They even bought us a baby bassinet the weekend before we officially annouced to them that they were in fact going to be grandparents! Talk about "on the ball"--We even have a crib in storage that they found for us last year.
                                                                I love the shabby crib & the bassinet was made in Germany

I wonder if those were all hints?? Either way, everyone is so excited & I can't wait to see what's next!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So happy for you guys. You are fortunate that you have not had much sickness. I lost almost 20lbs my first trimester. Drs were starting to get concerned for both me and the baby. Hope this is a great pregnancy all the way through. When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meggy,
    LOVE your blog and you! I will be checking in often. Did you make your header?? GORGEOUS!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I love that you are calling the baby to be a little bean or beanette.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog and the way it looks! I guess the right word is "header"...sorry not a blogger...well I like to read, just not create! Ha! This is going to be so fun...and I want to enjoy the journey with you! HUGS!.......Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness Congratulations!!! Jack told us last night that he was going to be an uncle:) I could not be happier for the two of you! Our little bundle arrived a month early and well it is AMAZING so much fun!! You two will be great parents and will love every second:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I have been blessed with a good pregnancy so far...about into my second trimester & I think so far I've only LOST 5 pounds.
    @Jolie: Jac is SO excited I think he's waited for this for EVER! haha I am glad little Eva was perfect even though she was really early =) We are looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a CEO!