Monday, September 19, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

You saw the sneak peek...now here's the real deal & let me just say...this isn't even all of the photos we had taken! I couldn't decide what I liked best so these collages really help keep the major photo overload to just an overload. =) 
It was so much fun to have these taken & Jenn did such a great job. We were limited on time & didn't even leave the property & still managed to get TONS of photos. Please check out the Imagery Elixir info at  http://www.facebook.com/#!/imageryelixir
Some of the photos are of JUST me...
...& then some of them are of Matt & I together. No particular order...just lots of photos representing this pregnancy & the soon arrival of little bean (a.k.a. Baby Greyson)

So if you haven't already looked at the abundance of photos on my facebook page...sit back, relax...& ENJOY!




 
 We are looking at a beautiful butterfly in the bottom right corner =)

 Matt's truck is a GMC. Couldn't pass up getting a photo of our baby boy's soon to be initials =)

Matt was making me laugh so hard, I was trying to be serious for some of these poses!
Greyson's name in blocks...I have gotten lots of compliments & comments on this idea!
 
Baby shoes & my "half way there" ultrasound.

I'm not sure if I will get maternity pictures done every time I have a baby (which I'm not sure what that number would be anyway) but I did enjoy documenting this first one, & hope to keep these memories alive from this blog.
Looking at each photo will remind me of this special time in my life & the anticipated arrival of our blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. My biggest regret is not doing that with Liam.

    ReplyDelete

I'm a CEO!