Monday, December 2, 2013

38 Weeks!

How Far Along: 38 weeks 
Size of baby: 19.5 inches long & 6.8 lbs.
Weight gain so far: 15 lbs (give or take) I am feeling quite large at the moment! However, at my 39 week appt (a few days later) I had lost some weight. I'm not exactly sure where that puts me at the moment but I would say, since I've lost, I probably haven't gained any more than 15 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some regular clothes, but mostly maternity- the weather will be back in the 70's this week!
Gender: A Girl! 
Movement: Active mostly at night =)
Sleep: Had my first VERY uncomfortable night this week...lots of sporadic contractions that kept me awake
 Symptoms: Getting sore...thankfully hardly any bad symptoms..first time to have my feet swell this week & they went back to normal a few days later. I have enjoyed this pregnancy & am glad it has not been that bad here near the end!!
What I miss: Having Greyson cuddle with me on my lap...not much room there anymore!
Cravings: Greyson's left over birthday cake =)
Best Moment this week: Spending Thanksgiving with Matt's family & Celebrating Greyson's 2nd Birthday!! 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!