Monday, February 1, 2016

Catch up 2015

Its a new year & there are so many things I haven't shared from last summer/fall! So, I am playing catch up today. 

 One of our favorite things to do when it is super hot is go swimming! We loved spending time at our friends community pool =) 

Then our little family has been trying to spend more fun times together by taking little trips. Before we know it, Greyson will be starting school! So, we decided to take a little mini trip to Pigeon Forge, TN over Labor Day weekend.  We went to Dollywood a couple times & visited The Island. We love stopping in at Paula Deens Restaurant anytime we are there.



Baby Ronan Artillary was born in September! We got to meet him just before heading to PA to visit my mom after her cancer diagnosis. Those photos from our trip were in my last post. I have not gotten to see this sweet baby since we first met him, but I see he is growing so fast & super cute =)


Our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Powell's was so fun! We even got to enjoy it with Aunt Cinda this time. It was a little rainy but we still got our pumpkins & had fun =) 



A few times during the fall, we had cookouts at the barn with friends. A big fire & good food makes for a fun evening. 


Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Our church has a trunk or treat in the parking lot so we get to showcase our trunks & pass out candy to the community trick or treaters. 


This year Greyson was really into Jake & the Neverland Pirates...so he is Jake. Rilynn is the cutest little Tinkerbell, & I am just blending in with the theme. =) 


My trunk was supposed to look like a cave where you would find some treasure =)


My sweet friend Skye turned 40 this year!! we had so much fun at her party celebrating & catching up with friends. 


Some exciting family news, included more babies coming to the Ritchey clan! 
We are so excited for both of my brothers & their families! Everlee will get to be a big sister (hopefully finding out gender soon) and Karleigh a big sister to a baby brother & baby sister!! 



We got to spend Thanksgiving in Florida this year on account of a wedding I was in that weekend. We were invited to spend the day with the Finney/Carroll Families & it was not only beautiful, but such a fun day. Matt offered to take the kids each evening so I could spend some time with the girls going shopping, visiting a coffee shop or just hanging out. He was super dad that weekend! 


We are truly thankful for the wonderful family Jac married into =) and could not be more happy to have Jacinda join us in Alabama.


The wedding I was in celebrated my long time friend Janelle! She had a beautiful wedding & I was honored to be a part of it =) 


Later that week, we got to see my little brother as he passed through our area for work. We only got to spend a couple hours together, but it was nice to see him this far south & catch up. 


There are so many other memories I could share from the last 6 months! But I tried to share most of the high lights & keep it as short as possible. Again, we are so blessed & thankful for the friends & families in our lives. We could not celebrate these things without thanking the Lord for His faithfulness & help through it all. 

My mom ended up finishing her final Chemo treatment at the beginning of December! She did so well throughout each month & her testimony shined at each dr's appointment. 


I am so thankful for her example!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!