Thursday, April 14, 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Valentines Day is always a fun Holiday for me. I know it's always expected that the guys in our lives do something special, but after I had kids, it usually becomes more about them than us =)


After Christmas, I tend to leave out some red decor in preparation for Valentines day... adding a few little hearts & words of Love around our home.



Since Valentines Day was on Sunday this year, we went out for a fun little family dinner date, just the 4 of us.



Nana sent a little Valentines box to the kids that had these adorable shirts in them! 

When Sunday morning arrived, we woke up to a few fun gifts & CHOCOLATE =) Matt surprised me with beautiful roses & a HUGE card...it was so funny. My card to him was pretty cute too ;)


(My favorite cowboy) 

I think its fun to do things that my kids will remember. So, since it was just our little family (& uncle Jac) eating dinner together, I made as much heart shaped food as I could =)  We had heart shaped ranch potatoes, Italian chicken, cookies & cake! 


Even though most of our family was out of town, we sure felt the love! Especially since we got to celebrate on Sunday & hear a wonderful message about the ultimate love from our Savior Jesus Christ.  I will ever be so grateful for the Love of my Heavenly Father & all he has done for me.

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 
John 3:16


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!