Tuesday, August 6, 2013

22 Weeks!

Greyson doesn't usually hold the sign long enough for a picture...he finds other things to do instead...like playing peekaboo!
How Far Along: 22 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: 11 inches long & 1 lb.
Weight gain so far: 0 lbs...I keep losing & going back up, losing & going back up...so I have 6 lbs to gain before I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight when I first went to the dr.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing regular clothes but some of my bottoms are getting a little snug...
Gender: Anxiously awaiting August 14...I'll be 23 weeks by the time we see this little one! Yes, I could have found out sooner, but I'm trying to work with my husbands schedule 
Movement: Starting to figure out the routine...way more active at night & in the morning & mellow throughout the day
Sleep: Good except I am getting up a lot more in the night to use the restroom...=/
 Symptoms: Started getting a little heartburn in the evenings..nothing a few tums can't take care of at the moment, but I remember it getting worse with Greyson
What I miss: Only my family! I really love being pregnant so I don't have any thing to really miss in the pregnancy yet
Cravings: Mostly sweet stuff...I made a chocolate cake & could have only had that for supper...hehe
Best Moment this week: Matt got to feel the baby kick several days in a row! And I was able to finish some projects for our new house =)
What I am looking forward to: Selling our house so I can start packing to move...we have had 2 offers!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!