Thursday, October 17, 2013

32 Weeks!

Because of the moving, traveling & sickness in our family...I took a long a 6 wk break from pregnancy photos. Looking from 26-32 weeks is quite the change! 
Greyson was not very happy at the timing of his photo...he even asked where the sign was to hold, but lack of a nap turned him into a Mr. Cranky Pants & this was the best sign photo we had =P

How Far Along: 32 weeks 3 days
Size of baby: 17inches long & 4 lbs.
Weight gain so far: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing some regular clothes, but mostly maternity at this point
Gender: A Girl! Daddy picked a name awhile ago but wants to wait until she is born to announce it
Movement: Very aggressive! She is much more active than Greyson ever was...I am carrying differently this time around, so everything is out front making it a lot more noticeable. Sometimes I think she will kick her way out!
Sleep: Pretty good considering! I get stiff if I lay for long periods of time, so getting up in the night is pretty sore, but taking Tylenol seems to help every now & then
 Symptoms: Heartburn here & there
What I miss: I am now big enough that every day activities are harder for me but I'm in the nesting phase & am on my feet a lot!
Cravings: Never ending dessert! 
Best Moment this week: Spending some quality time with my little boy in our new house, seeing my mother in law get out of the hospital & Greyson getting a pony yesterday!
What I am looking forward to: Setting up the nursery & attending a couple baby showers that my friends are having for me & Baby R =)
"I just want to go to bed already!" -Greyson
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!