Wednesday, October 30, 2013

34 Weeks!



I've got a little over a month left...at this point it seems like time has just flown by to get me here & now it is standing still. I always felt like the last month took the longest! Even with all the holidays coming up there is so much to do & while I think we won't get it all done in time...I still wish this little one would hurry up & get here!
How Far Along: 34 weeks 2 days
Size of baby: 18 inches long & 5.8 lbs.
Weight gain so far: 9 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some regular clothes, but mostly maternity at this point. I found 3 sweaters in the Jr. section at Belks a week or so ago because I needed "warmer" clothes. They could pass for maternity but will be great wearing during the winter months after baby comes. I am wearing one of them in the pictures!
Gender: A Girl! Daddy picked the name - He told me another girl name he thought would be cool to use for the "next one" haha It is the last name of a country singer...go figure! Maybe he will pick the girls names & I'll get to pick all the boys names =)
Movement: So much more active than Greyson ever was...she is all over the place! My mother in law could not believe how much she was wiggling around the other day 
Sleep: Still taking Tylenol at night to help with stiffness while sleeping, but doing good!
 Symptoms: Heartburn & back pain here & there- low iron so I am on iron pills until delivery
What I miss: Doing simple daily activities! It is hard to bend over & pick things up or carry laundry. I am working on Christmas presents & simple things get tiresome after awhile
Cravings: Never ending dessert! 
Best Moment this week: All our fun fall activities!
What I am looking forward to: A baby sprinkle that my friends are throwing for me at Olive Garden! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!