Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rilynn's 3 Month Photo Shoot

While we were in PA, I wanted to get Rilynn's 3 month photo shoot done & get some photos of the kids together. I was planning on a Sears trip or at least something with backdrops since I was going to be using Rilynn's dedication gown. I asked my good friend Janice & she recommended Hillaree & Miles of Memories Photography. She had her own little studio on site at her home! It was perfect...no one waiting in line, easy environment, GREAT photographer who was able to keep focused even when you are trying to get kids to smile =) She was wonderful! We had a great experience & I got adorable photos.

Here are a few of my favorites!! 














If you are every in the Mercer, PA area, I highly recommend giving Hillaree a call! She does lots of weddings in the summer, so booking a month in advance is usually best. I'm glad she was able to squeeze us in between Easter shoots though...she is excellent & I am SO glad we found her!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!