Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Baby Girl Shirah


Introducing...

{Natalie Skye Shirah}
8 lbs 10 oz 20 in
Born April 22, 2014



Congratulations to Neil & Courtney Shirah!

Rilynn now has her first little friend to play with. We get together with Neil & Courtney a lot so I'm sure they will become close. We love this little girl & can't wait until she grows up so they can play together. 
We recently got together to take some pictures of Natalie-- like a mini newborn photo shoot. I'm not a photographer by any means, but here's a sneak peek of some photos I did.







It was fun shooting & editing these...& Courtney even made some CUTE ones later at home that are to DIE for!!! I love photography & haven't really done any for someone else, but sure have a lot of practice with my own kids =) I think they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!