Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Visitors!

This past month we have had lots of friends visit =) 
Greyson got to have a couple play dates with his good buddy, Jace. Jace is 7 months older but they are about the same size. Lately the pool has become a fun place to hang out in the 85+ degree weather! 
I had more pictures, but had to borrow this one from Jace's mommy since I haven't gotten those pictures off my phone yet. I will post more later! 

Who's ready for some college football?!? WE ARE!!! can you guess who roots for who in Alabama? This picture was SO cute...they had been "tackling" each other prior to this, but we're not sure who really won. Finally they called a truce & were back to being buds...we are excited for this season! Not sure Auburn is going to do all that well this year, but WAR EAGLE! (Oh & pretty sure Jace is the cutest little Alabama fan out there...but we can't watch football together when AL & Auburn play each other=)


My bff Jenn got to finally come visit us all the way from Indiana! She has been my friend since we were 4 & 5 years old making her my longest/oldest friendship to date. We grew up together, attended college together & then she was maid of honor in my wedding. She photographed my maternity pictures but never got to meet Greyson until now! She was able to spend 2 whole weeks with us & we had SO much fun! 
Of course Greyson took to her right away & they became best buds =)

Jenn got to experience her first horse show with us. She was super excited & Greyson was just ready to get in & out...=) it was HOT & he was sleepy...

Matt did really good & won 1st in one class, 2nd in the other & then it was time to go!

We did lots of shopping, eating out, visited with friends & just spent time talking & reliving fun memories of the past. I miss living near her & we always have a great time when we are together. She is one of those friends that we can go without talking for awhile, but pick right back up where we left off. 

Of course Jenn being a photographer also spent a few days taking Greyson's "9 month pictures"...He technically isn't 9 months for a few more days but I really wanted her to take them & she did an amazing job! Here are several pictures she took of us with Greyson =)


















Thanks for coming Jenn & for taking these wonderful, amazing pictures!!! 


I have shared her talent before but if anyone is every interested in her photography, she does EVERYTHING! You can check out her facebook site here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!