Tuesday, October 21, 2014

9 Month Photo Shoot


Here are Rilynn's 9 month pictures! I ended up taking them & having my friend Courtney help get her to smile & look at the camera. I LOVE fall & we had so much fun with these pumpkins! We marched out to the pasture, plopped her down & started shooting =)













This is probably one of my most favorites! She was laughing & showing those teeth =)







 My other favorite picture!! The pumpkins & her little outfit look so "fall" like. Mimi would have loved these pictures...she got her this little horse outfit at the Dixie Nationals. I'm glad she got to see it on her...it was the last outfit she saw her where when we said our goodbyes in the hospital.



We couldn't end the session without stopping by the barn =)









The next day I set up a little "makeup" session in her room. It was just something fun & girly looking. I had the tutu & little crocheted sole-less sandals for awhile & hadn't used them yet for photos yet. 






I love this one where she is reaching for the makeup brushes..




Having a moment to voice how upset she was that I wouldn't let her put the brush in her mouth...

Another use for makeup brushes...so soft of super cute toes!



I love this little sweeta & was happy with the way these turned out! I take lots of pictures but this is the 2nd time I've done baby photos. I don't know how to do editing the "correct" way, but messing around here & there I was able to achieve some sort of decency =) 
Can't believe we are almost ready to do 12 month pictures!! This year has gone so fast.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. I love the pictures and your creative touch to the props used!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a CEO!