Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July! 
I am PROUD to be an American & am so thankful for the country I am blessed to grow up in.
To the many men & women who have served our country, I want to say a huge thank you to the sacrifice that you have made & to the families who have gone through the sacrifice right along with you.

Since it is America's birthday, I can't help but think of the freedom we have & the priviledge to worship & serve God anytime we want. Other's are not so fortunate & we take for granted the blessings we have just to own a Bible & pray in public.

Even though, in the recent events of this country some of these privileges are being taken away, I plan to continue doing my part to stand against the changes we are seeing. Our schools & some public places have already done what they can to ban prayer & anything else relating to God & Christianity.
It is sad to see the direction this country is taking. We are no longer considered "one nation under God"...however, I plan to express my freedom & show the world that I do stand up for God & for  a Christian nation!

I hope that everyone will be challenged to pray for our nation as well as our leaders & president everyday. I regularly feel upset at what is taking place & the decisions that are being made for Americans, but I hope that by praying & seeking God's plan in all of this will help us stand for what is right. We are still blessed beyond anything we could imagine & I am thankful for every second I get to live in America!

Now...who's ready for some fireworks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!