Friday, December 14, 2012

11 Months!


Greyson turned 1 year old on December 9, 2012!! I can't believe how fast this year went...another month down...they just keep flying by! Greyson accomplished quite a bit in his 11th month. I held off for some bigger milestones until he hit 12 but he sure has been an active little guy!

Greyson
so far you...

*are still not walking...you will NOT stay standing if we let go of your hands...spaghetti legs...
*must have been teething again this month...or a huge growth spurt! You wake up at least once in the night around 1am or 4am but quickly go back to sleep once I rock you for a few minutes
*are weaned off of your bottles! I didn't really take them away from you on purpose, but you haven't needed one & use your sippy cups all the time now so I put the bottles away =)
*keep yourself entertained with your new toys OR your new favorite activity is taking all the tupperware & lids or tin foil & other paper products, out of the cupboard. Daddy only baby proofed the cabinets under the sink...so we have lots of clean up time when you are through!
*are crawling & climbing the stairs (when we let you) which has slimmed you down quite a bit making you look more like a toddler
*you still wear 12-24 month clothes & size 4-5 shoes 
*are still loving Mr. Beary! He keep you company everywhere we go =)
*play in your crib in the morning & call my name until I come to get you. It is so sweet when I come into your room-you give me a huge smile & say "Heeeyy, Heyyy Mama" =)
*practiced blowing out your candle & saying "One" but anytime we ask you how old you are you say "2"...I think you just "think" you are already 2 haha
*started playing your own games on my Iphone...you like the animal sounds app & can change the screens by yourself. I think kids are too techie these days but you picked it up anyhow!
*have added lots of new words to your vocabulary but you are pretty set on "Uh-Oh" & say it for most everything...especially when you use it in the right context =)
*say "Bye Bye" anytime someone leaves the room, or if you are ready to go! 
*eat pretty much all table food but are starting spit things out you don't like...that's fun
*talk all the time...all day long...jabber jabber jabber...I don't know who you have a running conversation with but I'm sure your imagination will be wonderful! 


What we are looking forward to:
*your real birthday party isn't until after Christmas! We are so excited to see Nana & Papa, Uncle Brandon & Aunt Richelle
*Christmas & New Years


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!