Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


What a year we have had!! 
God is sooo good!
Through the ups & the downs, He has been there for us each step of the way. I can't wait to see what is in store for us in 2013. 
I know it won't always be easy...we are watching loved ones decline in their health not knowing what day will be their last, but we also hold the anticipation of new family members! Whether it be by marriage or new babies on their way...we are blessed. 

My favorite moment BY FAR (from 2011) was the birth of our son BUT 2012 held all of his "firsts" & the moment he learned to call me Mama =) What a fun year we had.

Here's a look at all 12 months
He sure changed so much over each one & time will only go faster




{Happy New Year}
2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!