Wednesday, July 10, 2013

18 Weeks!

Somebody wasn't very smiley today...=)
How Far Along: 18 weeks & 2 days
Size of baby: 5.5 inches long & 7.0 oz
Weight gain so far: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes...even had to wear a belt with these pants!
Gender: Won't find out for another month
Movement: Lots more kicking these days...mainly because it's more noticeable
Sleep: Good! I still take naps when Greyson naps though =)
 Symptoms: Haven't been sick in awhile...crossing my fingers that I'm finally over it
What I miss: Nothing much at this point! I'm getting my energy back & feeling a lot better so things are good
Cravings: Just hungry for UNhealthy food...it's pizza at the moment! I had it for lunch & I feel like eating it again for supper
Best Moment this week: Matt getting to see the baby kick (not feel it yet) but we saw beanie baby moving for sure
What I am looking forward to: Our trip to Idaho next week! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!