Friday, July 5, 2013

See Me Grow!

Greyson is helping me hold a little sign this time around...sort of...
We need to practice standing still long enough for daddy to take a NON blurry picture =) The sign says, 16 weeks/ Baby is the size of an avocado!

How Far Along: 16 weeks & 3 days
Size of baby: 4.5 inches long & 3.5 oz
Weight gain so far: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: None needed but I did wear one maternity shirt during our Arkansas trip because it's one of my favorites!
Gender: Won't find out until week 21
Movement: Lots of somersaults & tiny kicks but not enough to feel on the outside yet
Sleep: Great so far! I felt more aches & pains in the beginning but after the 1st trimester, I've been fine
 Symptoms: Still sick from time to time. Way different this time around than with Greyson...I was never nauseous but got sick about 5 times from week 7 til 11. This time, I'm still never nauseous but I got sick for the first time at 5 weeks & every week or 2, I get sick again. Sometimes it's just one time a day & sometimes it's more! I'm thinking this should be ending soon...I was hoping to be done before the 2nd trimester hit...o well!
What I miss: Everything is still pretty normal...I'm just trying to do more special things with Greyson before the new baby comes!
Cravings: No real cravings for anything in particular but after switching to "clean eating" in January, all that changed when I became pregnant. I went back to drinking sprite, eating lots of sweets & Matt has picked up a burger for me here & there...=)
Best Moment this week: Able to feel the baby move a lot more! Especially when we ate ice cream at the Blue Bell Factory =)
What I am looking forward to: Greyson & daddy getting to feel the baby move 
This is how he prefers to hold it =)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!