Friday, July 26, 2013

Half Way!

I can't believe I'm already over 20 weeks....this pregnancy seems faster than the first one! =)

How Far Along: 20 weeks & 4 days
Size of baby: 7 inches long & 9.5 oz
Weight gain so far: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes...tried on a pair of pants that have been too small for me since 2009. They fit...and I'm ok with this =) I'm just comparing how much bigger I seemed  the first time around to this time...its a big difference! Having a toddler to chase after really helps in the weight category...I guess I just basked in my first pregnancy, ate whatever I wanted & sat at a desk all day..haha 
Gender: Won't find out until August 14
Movement: Feeling movement & kicks on the outside a lot
Sleep: Pretty good! I have way more energy now & am going to need it!
 Symptoms: Feeling a lot better...still have a few little glitches to get over but I'm not sick..yay!
What I miss: Nothing pregnancy wise but we did find our kitty (Tinker Bell) a new home this past week. It's the first time in our married life that we haven't had a live in pet =(
Cravings: Pretty much anything...still gotta have my sprite & chocolate
Best Moment this week: Closing on a new house!
What I am looking forward to: Finally moving & setting up the new nursery & bedroom for Greyson

Mr. Bear (Bees) is very attached to Greyson these days...he had to be in the picture this week =)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a CEO!